Golden Tips for Dry Skin

Here are some tips for healing dry skin rash. These tips will work wonders on your dry skin.

Follow these tips for one month and watch as your skin changes in texture and feel.

If you consume more healthy foods your skin will begin to change, become hydrated, smooth, heal at a much faster pace and look gorgeous.

I know that my terrible skin condition was the result of consuming foods that had no benefit to my skin.

In fact the foods I was eating was making my skin worse and was damaging my health.

My skin was getting drier, my skin itched a lot more and my skin looked awful.

So here are some tips you can try over the next four weeks.




Dry Skin Rash Tip #1 - Eat less of the foods that clog your system. The worst offenders include refined foods, fried foods dairy products and red meat.

Dry Skin Rash Tip #2 - Watch out how you combine your foods. Avoid eating carbohydrates with proteins. This will prevent fermentation in the stomach and colon and allow more nutrients to be absorbed into the blood.

Dry Skin Rash Tip #3 - Eliminate caffeine and reduce the amount of alcohol you consume. Both these drinks drain moisture from your skin.






No comments: